FORRABURY & MINSTER PARISH COUNCIL
Councillor you are hereby summoned to:
A meeting of the above named Council, convened by the Chairman, will be held
in the Village Hall on Thursday 27th October 2005, at 19 00 hrs.
Members of the Public are invited to attend.
2. Public Participation.
3. Receive & confirm minutes for 29"* Sept & 13"" Oct. 2005.
4. Matters for Report: CCC Highways Forrabury sign, High St. triangle,
Plantation future actions. Noise measurement- Harbour. Enforcement.
Tinkers bag. Bench seat,
5. Planning Applications to be considered:
2005/02204 Erection of stable shed & formation of access. Land at
Higher Pendavey, Camelford. for D Roberts.
2005/02179 Conservation Area consent for the removal of existing front
boundary wall & railings. Jordan House, Dunn St. for Mr & Mrs Edwards.
2005/02186 Tree Preservation Order, works to trees reduce lo ground a
mature ash, mature sycamore, damaged ash & immature sycamore (0-1-0.4)
together with removal of overhanging limbs & monitor trees for future work
at 0.5 Venn Down Farmhouse, Minster, for Mrs D Bentall.
2005/02215 Conversion of roof space. Halwell Barton Bungalow, for Mr
& Mrs Keat.
2005/02264 & 02265 L B Consent & rebuilding of lean-to extension
damaged by flood. 1, Island Cottages, The Bridge, for Mr P Broadhurst,
Planning decisions received.
6. FMPC Accounts: Six month reconciliation and precept notification,
7. Forrabury & Minster PCC. Donation request.
8. S W Water update.
9. E Agency update
10. N Trust report
11. County Councillors Report
12. District Councillors Report.
13. Oak Bench Seat progress report & final account.
14. Correspondence. With actions as required.
15. Accounts: Authorisation of cheques for payment.
Bob Smith ( Clerk )21st October 2005.