FORRABURY & MINSTER PARISH COUNCIL
Councillor you are hereby summoned to :
A meeting of the above named Council, convened by the Chairman, will be held
in the Village Hall on Thursday 29th September 2005, at 19 00hrs.
Members of the Public are invited to attend.
2. Public Participation.
3. Receive and confirm minutes for 25th August 2005.
4. Matters for Report CCC Forrabury Hill sign. High St triangle. Bottreaux Garage site.
5. Planning Applications to be considered:
2005/01906 L B Consent for removal of turnised bitumen covering, remove slates, repair or replace timbers where needed. Line roof with permeable fabric, replace roof using existing slates where possible, replace with matching used slates where required and repair & repoint chimney. 6, Marine Terrace, for Mr M D Towers & Miss S D Chandler.
2005/01941 Lifting of condition No 1 of Decision Notice Number
2005/00059 namely to use the premises on a permanent basis. Seagulls, Boscastle Harbour, for Mrs T Webster.
2005/ 01915 Erection of two units of holiday accommodation, Tregatberall Farm, Minster, for Mr & Mrs T S and V M Seldon.
2005/ 01909 Erection of bungalow with internal garage and formation of new access. Land adjacent to Paradise House, Boscastle, for Mr J Hicks.
2005/02005 Modification of Condition No 3 on Decision Notice No 88/1124 to allow the use of farmhouse annexe also for holiday accommodation. Higher Worthyvale Farm, for Mr & Mrs Coles.
2005/ 02050 Erection of garage/store. Melbourne House, New Road. For Mr R Lloyd.
6. S W Water report on sewage proposals.
7. Environment Agency report on flood alleviation measures.
8. National Trust report on forthcoming developments.
9. County Councillors report
10. District Councillors report.
11. Correspondence. Listed with actions as required.
12. Accounts. Authorisation of cheques for payment.
Bob Smith (Clerk )22nd September 2005.