FORRABURY & MINSTER PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual General Meeting of the above named Council, convened by the Chairman, will be held in Boscastle Village Hall on Thursday 25th May 2006 at 19 00hrs. Members of the Public are invited to attend.
1. Election of Chairman.
2. Receive Chairman's declaration of acceptance.
3. Election of Vice –Chairman.
4. Appoint Councillor representatives for 2006/2007.
5. Environment Agency, NCDC & N Trust will report on the planning application for the Valency works & the forthcoming exhibition.
6. Graham King : S A Group report.
7. Public Participation.
9. Receive & Confirm Minutes for 27th April 2006.
10. Matters for Report: Highways , Bus shelter & Bowithick site closure.
11. Planning applications for consideration:
2006/00811 L B Consent for part removal of pier to allow for installation of stair lift The Cottage, High St. for Mrs E Harlock.
2006/00906 Re-siting one FX6 style telephone kiosk. At junction of Old & New Rd, For BT Payphones.
2006/00905 L B Consent for roof alterations, installation of new roof lights & patent glazing. New sloping plaster ceilings & insulation, salvaged slates & new ridge tiles, New rainwater goods, chimney cappings, internal alterations, walls & plumbing to bathroom. Welltown Manor. For J Fanshawe & C Fitzgibbon. Planning decisions received.
12. County Councillors report.
13. District Councillors report.
14. Regeneration: update
15. Grass cutting contract: legality position.
16. Insurance: Renewal details for approval.
17. Allotment: costing update.
18. Notice Board: costing details
19. Correspondence: summarised & listed separately.
20. Accounts: authorise payment of cheques presented.
Bob Smith ( Clerk ) 18th May 2006.