A meeting of the above named Council, convened by the Chairman, will be held in the Village Hall on Thursday 12th April 2007 at 1900 hrs.
Members of the Public are invited to attend.
2. Public Participation. INTRODUCTION OF PROPOSED VALLEY TREE MANAGEMENT SCHEME by The Environment Agency.
3. Sewage Action Group report.
4. Receive & Confirm Minutes for 8th March 2007.
5. Matters for report: Bus shelter planning. Accounts / audit. Car park phone box.
6. Planning Applications to be considered: 2007/00424 4A Penally Terrace. L B Consent for the removal of the chimney. Mr & Mrs Murphy. 2007/00566 Melbourne Gardens, Forrabury. Demolition of prefabricated concrete garage & erection of masonry garage with pitched roof. Mr & Mrs Lawson. 2007/00573 Penrowan, New Road. Conservation Area Consent for the demolition & rebuilding of highway structure ( Penrowan retaining wall). Cornwall County Council.
7. Planning decisions received.
8. Residents Car Parking report.
9. County Councillors report.
10. District Councillors report.
11. Regeneration update.
12. Playing Field/Playground progress report.
13. Allotment consideration of costings for wall repair & plaque.
14. Correspondence: summarised & listed separately.
15. Accounts: Consideration of urban grass cutting tenders. Authorise payment of cheques presented.
Bob Smith ( Clerk ) 4th April 2007.