Boscastle Village Hall
Welcome to Boscastle Village Hall.
Built in 1900, St James in Minster Parish Hall has been an integral part of village life for over a century.
Built on the original site of The Bottreaux Family's personal chapel, which fell in to disrepair and was demolished in the 1870's, the current building was opened as St. James' Mission Chapel in September 1900.
Since then, the building has been in continuous use as a valuable village resource, benefiting from an extension and refurbishment in 1996, and the installation of double glazing in 2018.
The Hall hosts various community groups, from choir practice to Council meetings, and is regularly the preferred choice for parties and celebrations. The Hall is also the venue for Boscastle's annual pantomime.